Wednesday, August 28, 2013

REP. STEVE STOCKMAN: “ANOTHER OBAMA VACATION? WHAT’S WITH THIS GUY?”

REP. STEVE STOCKMAN: “ANOTHER OBAMA VACATION? WHAT’S WITH THIS GUY?”

Guest post by Rep. Steve Stockman

stockmanthumbI was shocked to learn President Obama is taking yet another vacation today. When I and other Congressional leaders left office for our 5 week recess, we expected him to work hard to meet our demands to defundObamacareeliminate food stamps, and cut Medicare and Social Security by 50% so that we wouldn’t have to shut the government down and default on the national debt. But I guess he’s just not going to do that, is he?
87 vacation days in less than 5 years. Does he ever do any work? I mean, just compare his 87 vacation days to the mere 17 weeks off us Congressmen get each year. It’s staggering his laziness.
And don’t bring up presidential vacation days before 2009 because, like all members of the Tea Party, I can’t remember anything from that period except for 9/11. I’m sure Reagan and George W. Bush worked very hard to make this country great and didn’t laze about like this guy.
It’s like the guy ran for office non-stop for two full years while serving in the Senate just so he could goldbrick in office for 8 years. What a moocher!
And it’s so expensive! He and Michelle are so entitled that they insist on a private jet rather than just flying coach. And all the people they drag along on board with them? I don’t get to drag 50 Secret Service agents along with me on vacation, and I’m sure you don’t either, so why do we pay all this money so he can? It’s just so wasteful, so unseemly!
It’s just so insulting that he’s taken 87 vacation days, not to mention all the golfing, while we in the House have worked tirelessly on important things like repealing Obamacare 40 times and holding hearings about how to betterregulate vaginas. Someone should start a WhiteHouse.gov petition to tell Obama to GET BACK TO WORK. I’d do it myself, but I don’t get back from vacation for 4 more weeks.
Sincerely,
Steve Stockman on Obama vacation

@WinkProgress: Rep. Steve Stockman: "ANOTHER Obama vacation? What's with this guy?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment